WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Yes, of course your hair education is important. However, being an amazing stylist can be taught. We believe there are a few traits that our stylists must have to be part of the Davao family.
- Know the basics
- Understand proper customer service
- Demonstrate creativity
- Be punctual OR be early
- Have a professional appearance
- Be friendly, dedicated, and humble
- Be passionate about education and craft
- Have confidence in strengths and awareness of weaknesses
- Be open-minded to learning and growth
- Act based on values not personal gain
ASK A STYLIST
The best way to understand what it’s like to be a Davao stylist is, well, ASK!
Nearly all of our stylists have been here since the beginning of their careers. They are living it and consequently there are no be er people to ask than the ones doing it on the daily.
Send your career questions to email@example.com and the best suited Davao team member will get back to you. You can read stylist bios and then request for a particular stylist to respond back to you.
Find out how Ellie used the ‘Davao Levels’ to purchase her first home.
Here’s what Regan finds so valuable about the Davao associate program.
We offer a defined career path along with professional coaching to help our staff reach their financial goals
We’ve Got Perks
As individuals, we believe that we should just be good to one another and in dreamimg big. As business owners we know that careers help people build dreams, and we hope that when we invest in our people they will be invested in our business. That’s why we do our very best to provide a stimulating environment where professional and personal growth is encouraged and celebrated.
- Free hair services
- Retail products & tool discounts
- Offered Aflac benefits
- Retail challenges
- Continuing education & training
- Personalized career coaching